Chain link fencing is an affordable option if you are just looking to secure your property from trespassers.
Chain link fence is usually made from galvanized or LLDPE-coated steel wire. It uses a framework made of posts and rails, held together by caps.
It is commonly used in parking lots, schools and manufacturing facilities because of the following advantages:
- Affordability – Chain link fence is the most affordable fence option. Our professional fence contractors can ensure a sturdy, safe and long-lasting fence installation.
- Low Maintenance – Chain link fencing is galvanized which protects it from rust making it the type of fence with the least maintenance required.
- Safety – This type of fence is popular because it allows for security and containment while allowing the property owner or supervisors to watch the activity on the other side like in playgrounds, factories and yards. However, this also serves as a disadvantage if privacy is one of your objectives.
On the other hand, among the disadvantages are:
- Security – Chain link fencing isn’t the best choice if your primary objective is security. It can easily be climbed over and be broken into. If you are looking for fencing for your home, we recommend using either iron fence or vinyl fence.
- Appearance – Chain link fences generally have one look – a diamond-shaped pattern.
- Lack Of Privacy – Chain link fence doesn’t offer any privacy at all. A wood or vinyl fence is a better option if you would like privacy.
Our expert fence contractors at Topeka Deck Builder are widely experienced and can go through your different fencing options considering your property, objective and budget.
We can discuss with you each types’ advantages and disadvantages, as well as the maintenance required for each type.
As your trusted wood fencing contractor, we will guide you in the selection process making sure that your needs and budget are considered in the decision making.
Our team is composed of fence and deck experts that will properly install your fence so that it last years with little upkeep required.
Call us today to speak with one of our fence contractors!